5.7.07

bit of dull un today

Not much on the radar today.
So Chris (i could a have an argument in an empty house) Sutton has announced his retirement . I always had a grudging respect for him as a player and he must of been a real nightmare to defend against,always niggling just a real pain in the arse. Although i never forgave him for the england B team tantrum.
Time to get on the phone Webb and see if he wants a few games. The eye can't be that bad if he is playing cricket!
I see the Pikey Eastwood is moving to the midlands. I wonder if wolves are ready for the furore that will be caused when the relatives move with him and set up camp just off the M6. I wonder if his contract gives him a road to exercise his horse and trap!
Get over it Sheffield Utd and concentrate on getting promotion.Its all just a waste of money and time. Whatever the ins and outs of the Tevez affair it was just about legal and no decision will be overturned.
Tevez to the mancs ... why? He is not needed!
Finally RIP George Melly , a true eccentric Englishman. I had the pleasure of seeing him 3 times and although his style of music is not really my favourite type if i have one. I enjoyed his performance immensely each time. Enjoy your time singing,painting and fishing up there.If you made it up there!