2.8.07

A Very Quiet Week

With no Kings Lynn fixtures and the sun finally getting through the clouds , my view on life and it's goings on have been quiet for my standards.So i will treat you to a few tonight.
So Dr ? Thaksin is fit and proper to take over a football club, who cares it's Man City for christs sake.Who actually in their right mind would get involved with city.I see they are trying to out do The Arse and Bolton combined in foreign nobody imports!
Hatton is going to fight Mayweather, superb stuff.As my missus will tell you the quickest way to get me to sleep with or without alcohol !! is to put the boxing on, I love the sport but it just puts me to sleep for some reason . Time to get on the couch , me thinks.
A spy spotted a former chairman and still director on the telly at Glorious Goodwood this week with his Kings Lynn FC tie on as well !! Well done that man and if you won , I'll have a pint please!