11.10.07

Wazza

With Radiohead as background music for the last day or so my mood does not need explaining and I have only just read the handball match report. It seems that Wazza had an absolute stinker.May I be so bold to suggest that he wasn't really as fit as he said he was and that the Chips game took more out of him than he let on, perhaps he needed a rest like Matty Nolan?It seems he gave away the penalty, got caught for pace and then slipped with the net result being three goals down.I think i would of begged to be subbed after that!As Wazza was just back from injury and that we had a centre half in midfield and also on the bench then did he really need to play,the injury and mistakes maybe prove not!As said before I hope that the way we gave away the goals will be looked at and that if Webb/Glover are really worth their salt that we learn from the mistakes.
Lets hope Webb is a dam sight better with people than that Stereotypical Scottish now ex Narwich manager who had no idea of man management, he was probably a good coach but never a manager.What's the odds that Jamie Cureton will rise like Jesus and play on Saturday now!
I personally feel very little for Narwich as a football club, I have watched them on numerous occasions when I lived in the city and to me they are and will always be Norfolk's Second club.