21.5.08

Utd

As those that know me I am a Man Utd follower and tend to keep my loyalties to myself .I did my supporting in the late 80's and the early 90's (season ticket holder for many years)with a large dose of games before the late eighties.I have got into many discussions where i have been accused of being a glory boy, i can assure you Man Utd in the 80's were pretty much shite.In fact my first ever game was the game vs Man City when Dennis Law sent us down (well sort of we were down anyhow) so my baptism was far from glory.I do generally refuse to justify myself to most and tend to keep the past as exactly that,safely stored in what is left of a pickled and chemically shot memory but tonight has got me more than a little excited.
Let tonight take Utd to 17 and 3.

On the topic of Kings Lynn i see we have a few players taking part in the non league player tradition of thinking that they are worth more and wanted by every one until pre season starts and they are without a club.
Nothing like the ego of a non league player who has just won the league.