17.8.08

Boyzone and the Races

Just a quick review.
Great weather,Somehow I have picked all of the half decent friday night weather this summer,not getting properly wet once.
The racing was a of a better quality,as was my ability to find horses that could find a place or indeed on just the one occasion even win.I even treated myself to a pint of std Strongbow at the tidy sum of £3.40!
Boyzone were good,not at all to my taste but they put on a good show, sung live with lots of help from the turned up backing vocalists and had some lovely dancers who put on a good show while the lads were getting changed.
Well that's another genre of music ticked off the list(was it really on it)seen live.
More to the point the Lady was happy and nearly even raised a smile.

The Dancers
( thanks to http://photos.wenn.com/ for the pictures)
Photobucket
Photobucket