17.11.08

The King's Moans on Saturday

He asked me to post these on the interweb and although factually correct they don't have anywhere near the same level of annoyance to me as him
It was £11.00 to get in (fairly normal especially for an ex conference side)
The programme was £2.50 ( I never buy a programme so again it does not bother me)
You could not get a beer at half time (Normally I would be bothered but this is going to be the normal state of play if we want to go higher,so be it and the bovril was good anyhow)
Segregation (guess he wanted to bend the locals ears, he certainly did mine on the way home until the curb jumped out on me- again we had best get used to it if we want to go higher)
If I hear the phrase "Are you definitely going to Gateshead"? one more time an innocent cat will get kicked.
His suggestion was to treat both Stafford and Southport the same when they come to the Walks which i think is more than petty.
Its all about opinions this game.
Better get that steel fixed so they can go to Gateshead with a spare tyre
.