19.5.09

BNP: Nazi's on the Doorstep

I got a knock on my door the other day
I thought I'd see what they had to say
They gave me a load of crap about voting for them in May
I said, "No bloody way!"
They said, "We wanna restore the British way of life...
And make sure that everything stays where it belongs."
Now don't get me wrong, but I'm thinking they've double-crossed themselves there
I gave them an awkward stare
What exactly is it about the 'British way of life' that they want to maintain?

You go up the road, let's say an Irish Pub
Sup some Belgian beer, and then nip out for some grub
You find the nearest take-out, and eat a Turkish kebab
And get driven home by an Asian, in the back of a German cab
You fall asleep in an armchair that you bought in a Swedish shop
Watching American shows on a Japanese telly...just tell me when to stop!

The fact of the matter is, they're talking crap
The bullshit started flowing like water from a tap
I just thought I'd let you know, so if they come knocking on your door...
You can tell 'em where to go!

Matt Abbott