16.5.09

Getting Me Hot under the Collar

The Vodaphone adverts. Quality music used wrongly again . It makes no sense
Ronaldo.. What a Dick .. Sort out your arrogant head knob
People that contradict themselves constantly
No Sleep
My inner self for failing to get my Arse in gear and Run .. I am a Lazy Git & Drinking too much but enjoying it.
My own Name ... deed poll now please for free.
TV .. Why does everyone just shout and argue on the tv . It is like watching constant repeats of "Cagney and Lacey".. Just so loud and shit .. I hate Soaps on tv
The fact that any good tv( it is out there somewhere) always clashes with some drivel on the tv
Chris Gayle .. Moaning twat .. Sort out your cricket team or just resign as captain .
Apathy and Cynicism at people trying to push things forward
Shaving