5.5.09

The Reserves

I went to the last game of the season and again they played some good flowing football. I would guess that this has been their undoing at times this season in a league that does lean to the physical.
Well done on winning the Norfolk Senior cup.I couldn't get to the game but by all accounts it was more than deserved. I love the fact it was against the cloggers of the broads.
I am also more than glad that my prediction of relegation just failed to occur.Relegation would of in my opinion meant that the Reserves were nearly rendered of no use to the club in terms of contributing to the first team, although we will be a step nearer them again in the next week or so.
I will admit that the reserves do try and play the game the right way & getting Kevin Leggett in to steady the ship all be it at a cost while Lee Hyde was still not fit was clever.
Steve Lilley the way forward . ? Jury out ? but staying up was achieved .